Ana Plenter - The Official Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Ana and I am the founder of Build My Body Beautiful & Body Beautiful Fitness I have been in the fitness industry for over 18 years, and as a personal trainer, and fitness competitor, I have mastered the art of natural fat loss and creating a lean, toned feminine physique. In this blog I am happy to share with you information that I have learned tried and tested about fitness training for women, fat loss, diets, recipes, and overall health & wellness.

9.5.17

Awesome salt-free, healthy & tasty seasoning that adds a kick to any dish

I used these three spices to create 25 healthy meals.
Caribbean Seasoning
• 1 T. parsley
• 1 tsp. cumin
• 1 tsp. chili powder
• ½ tsp. black pepper
• ½ tsp. allspice
• ¼ tsp. cinnamon

Creole Seasoning
• 1 T. chili powder
• 1 T. paprika
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• 1 tsp. onion powder
• ½ tsp. dried oregano
• ½ tsp. dried Thyme
• ½ tsp. dried basil
• ½ tsp. cayenne pepper (or more depending how spicy you want to go!)
• ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper

Mediterranean Seasoning
• 2 tsp. oregano
• 2 tsp. onion powder
• 2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1 tps. all spice
• 1 tsp. black pepper
• 1 tsp. parsley
• ½ tsp. basil
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• /2 tsp. nutmeg
• ½ tsp. thyme

You can buy some spice bottles at the dollar store & keep these mixes handy.

I usually cut up my meat into little cubes and put it in a large dish.  I add a little bit of egg whites (so it sticks better) & then one of these seasoning blends & then put it in a baking dish to bake on about 375 degrees.  These spices also taste great on baked yams or sweet potatoes You can cut them really thin coat with some coconut oil, add one of the seasoning blends and make flavorful healthy “chips”. 

Looking for more great, eat-clean, healthy and delicious recipes? Check out my 101 Fat Burning Recipes for Women! 

No comments:

Post a Comment