Ana Plenter - The Official Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Ana and I am the founder of Build My Body Beautiful & Body Beautiful Fitness I have been in the fitness industry for over 18 years, and as a personal trainer, and fitness competitor, I have mastered the art of natural fat loss and creating a lean, toned feminine physique. In this blog I am happy to share with you information that I have learned tried and tested about fitness training for women, fat loss, diets, recipes, and overall health & wellness.

6.1.16

New Years Resolution to Get Fit?

Did you know that the #1 New Years' Resolution of 2016 is to get fit or lose weight?
Happy New Year! Yes it's that time again to set your goals and get re-focused on what you really want to accomplish this year. I know that being fitter, firmer & more fabulous will be at the top of your list. As you can see you are not alone! This happens to be the top New Years' resolution for 2016.
Now, what steps are you taking to get there?
It has been proven that some of the most effective methods to reach your fitness goals & maintain them include:
1. Goal Setting - having a clear measurable goal and writing it down
2. Planning - what steps will you take to achieve your goal? Have a plan of action!
3. Support system - having people in your life that support you, believe in you & motivate you. 
4. Accountability - not only to yourself, but others. Train with a friend, a group or  a personal trainer  will hold you liable to show up  & to work hard.   This by default also creates habit and routine. 
Are you taking any of these steps?

GETTING STARTED
I know it's not easy to get started.  I've been there.  I never thought I would share pictures from these days with anyone, but if anything I hope this will inspire you to show you that you can do it.

That was me, overweight, unhealthy & miserable when I gained over 25 lbs in less than a year at university.  I made a promise to myself after my first year ended that I was going to change.  It wasn't easy.  In fact I failed so many times before I finally shred the weight off and changed my life.

HOW I LOST 25LBS

I attribute my success to having great support and taking that first step.  After numerous attempts of trying to get myself to workout at a gym, and "playing" with the gym equipment, I finally make a real commitment and I enrolled in a group fitness bootcamp.  I remember that being a huge financial commitment for me at the time (since I was a student) but I knew I had to do it. I was so scared at first, scared that will not be able to keep up, scared that I would look and feel out of place.  But I made a decision and a commitment to myself and I kept going. 
I met some amazing people, people who understood where I was coming from, who shared the same goals and had the same fears as me. My fellow bootcampers and my coach helped me every time, encouraged me, believed in me, and motivated me to keep coming back.  After a few months I had a new body, and a new attitude and I never felt better. That was truly the best investment I ever made in my life and all it took was that first step.  One simple decision I made...to sign up for that program that day.  I often wonder what would have happened if I procrastinated that day. Would I still be that other girl?
My love for fitness has since grown, I have since never missed a scheduled workout. I now set new goals & push myself to reach new levels, like most recently I competed in a national fitness competition and placed in the top 3!
I became so passionate about fitness, because of what it had done for my life and my confidence that I have dedicated myself to helping others reach their own goals.  It actually goes beyond that, I feel I have dedicated myself to help change lives.  I know that getting my weight, health and fitness in control empowered me to do things I never thought were possible. I now see how the same goes for my clients, I see them grow into new positive people confident having control over their life. Fitness really does more for you that just health and a nice body...
 

Remember all it takes is making one decision and that one first step...so get going today!

NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
Take that first step today so that you too can begin a new journey to live a fit, healthy life and feel great.   At Build My Body Beautiful I offer a variety of programs for women of all fitness levels with many different goals to get started:
  • Personal Training - private one on one training and custom programs designed for your specific goals.   
  • Nutrition Consulting - Easy to use meal preparation and healthy eating guideline that will complement your fitness program (complementary with purchase of any other services) 
  • Body Beautiful Bootcamp - our newest 8 week body transformation fitness program. Classes start every month and fill up fast
 To learn more about Build My Body Beautiful programs CLICK HERE
To learn more about details about the Body Beautiful Bootcamp and to register CLICK HERE
Change your body, change your life and start the year fresh with a new attitude. 

Happy resolutions all!

No comments:

Post a Comment