Ana Plenter - The Official Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Ana and I am the founder of Build My Body Beautiful & Body Beautiful Fitness I have been in the fitness industry for over 18 years, and as a personal trainer, and fitness competitor, I have mastered the art of natural fat loss and creating a lean, toned feminine physique. In this blog I am happy to share with you information that I have learned tried and tested about fitness training for women, fat loss, diets, recipes, and overall health & wellness.

22.3.17

Healthy , Low Carb Dessert: Protein Fudge Balls

These a delicious healthy, low carb snack, especially if you are on the go. 

Ingredients
100g chocolate whey protein powder
50g almond meal
50g desiccated coconut plus 10g extra for coating
1 tsp peanut butter
50g unsweetened cocoa
15g Stevia or another natural sweatner  
Cold water
Preparation Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients except water and additional coconut for coating.
2. Knead together into a paste, gradually adding water until it is dough-like.
3. Mould into 21 small balls and cover in additional coconut.


Nutritional Content Per 3 Ball Serving
Energy (kcal) 187
Carb (g) 4.9 Fat (g) 12.2
Protein (g) 12.0
  

No comments:

Post a Comment